Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The 2nd best Dad in the World



This year, each of my girls made me a card for Father's Day. They were all very sweet and showed each girl's unique personality. But when I read the card that Samantha wrote, it made me smile a mile wide. She is so sincere, and so loving, that she can make me feel great even when I'm not sure if she's complimenting me or not. :) I spent some time in negotiations with her, so that I could publish it in my blog. She gave me permission, but if you see her, don't tell her you saw it, or she'll never give me persmission again. :) In case you can't read it in the pictures, I'll type it out exactly the way she wrote it.

YOUR THE 2nd BEST DAD IN THE ENTIER WORLD

To: Dad
From: Samantha

You might have noticed that I wrote you were the second best dad in the world, but it's because God is the best dad in the world is'nt he. I bet I could name 10 or mabey even 100. The first reason is
YOU HAVE THE BIGGEST LOVINGEST HART IN FLORIDA
Your not to loving but your not to strict ether, your just in beetween but that's just how I like it. I love you Dad.

LOVE, Sam


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was the sweetest! Thanks for sharing. I know it must have been a serious chat to get Sam to let you do that!!!! She's a dandy!
Steph