Thursday, March 22, 2007

Genesis

Well, I've gone and set this thing up. This is something I've thought about, put off, thought about again, and at least set up for now. As I was driving home from work today, this title popped into my mind. One of the reasons I've never actually set up a blog is because I couldn't figure out what to call it. I'm probably going to end up writing about all kinds of things, but I think they're all encompassed in the title. My number one passion is pursuing God. I have dedicated my life to that pursuit, and I guess that's why I'm a pastor in my "day job." His impact on my life affects everything I do. How I am as a husband, father, boss, co-worker. I'll also probably write about things happening in my life. Yesterday was my 15th wedding anniversary. I've got a loving wife who is my best friend, and three beautiful daughters. Then, there's just stuff. I'm a technology nut, music lover, and sports fan. I'll probably touch on all of those subjects now and then. I guess now I've stuck my toe in the water, and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next!

No comments: